Royal Island Resort
Come experience the Maldives you’ve always dreamt of at Royal Island Resort & Spa. Amidst the sparkling jewels of the Indian Ocean, our exquisite Maldives luxury hotel shines and dazzles above all. Indulge and immerse yourself in a colourful journey of discovery, where shores lined with luxuriant banyans and lush palms yield to a majestic underwater world that will render you speechless. Enjoy unmatched services and facilities, including the lavish Araamu Spa and a fabulous selection of restaurants and bars . Relax and unwind with a vast selection of resort activities , including a fully equipped gymnasium, tennis, and squash to scuba diving and water skiing . All of this awaits you at our Maldives luxury resort – just let us show you the way.
Exciting And Invigorating Maldives Water Sports
The pleasant climate and excellent facilities combine to make Royal Island Resort & Spa one of Asia's top holiday destinations for adventure and extreme sports. Whether you decide to take off behind a fast boat for some wild water-skiing or wakeboarding, surf the waves, kite board or windsurf the warm waters, our Maldives water sports centre has everything you need for a fun-filled holiday. For anglers, Maldivian waters are famous for big game fishing and it is recommend that fishing enthusiasts pre-book their fishing boats, particularly during the high season from November to May. Modern, well-equipped deep-sea fishing boats can be hired to take guests beyond the coral reef to deep blue waters, three miles away from the island. From Maldives water skiing excursions to snorkeling adventures, banana boat rides, and sailing charters, there are plenty of ways to get your feet wet.
- Sailing -
the calm waters of the surrounding lagoon make for excellent sailing conditions and guests can chose from a variety of lasers and hobie cats
- Cruises -
charter a catamaran or dinghy and sail off into the azure sea for daytime cruises or evening sunset cruises
- Private lessons -
full time professional instructors are on hand for quick lessons in the sporting activity of your choice, including windsurfing, kite surfing, snorkeling, and water skiing
- Adventure for Teenagers -
children and teenagers can expend their boundless energy and adventurous spirit with recreational activities such as windsurfing and water-skiing. Parents can spend
time with their children without creating too big a dent in the wallet
Explore The Natural Wonders Surrounding Our Luxury Maldives Resort
Not every treat is on the island. Royal Island Resort & Spa offers its guests a variety of activities off the island as well. Take a trip out into the blue yonder and experience the underwater wonderland surrounding our luxury Maldives hotel. Cast for barracuda, wahoo, and sailfish on an adventurous deep sea fishing tour. Enjoy a picnic lunch on a deserted island or sip cocktails at sunset on a Dhoani. Snorkel one of the nearby majestic reefs and get up close and personal with a colourful array of marine life. Or let us take you to a local island, where you can meet the friendly locals and explore their way of life. Delight in all the thrilling marvels that make our luxury Maldives resort a truly unique and memorable destination.
- Morning Fishing , as the dawn breaks, fish come up to feed. Throw in a line, sit back and watch the dark sky turn to breathtaking shades of indigo, orange and blue and soon there'll be a huge catch to take back for lunch.
- Night Fishing , it's an opportunity to watch and be a part of the sunset from the Dhoanis as reef fish began their nocturnal feeding frenzy. Be alert as fish tend to eat and run, cheating the eager fisherman of his catch.
- Big Game Fishing , be ambitious and net a big fish. Trawling is the best method to get barracuda, wahoo, sailfish, and it is absolutely adventurous.
- Sunset Cocktail , a subdued, calm alternative to fishing. Get on a Dhoani and enjoy a cocktail while watching the sun go down in a kaleidoscope of colors.
- Snorkeling , the lagoons of Baa Atoll are home to some of the more unique marine life such as lionfish, angle fish and large manta rays. In order to preserve this underwater wonderland, guests are reminded not to step on corals, or break or take away any part of the reef.
- Island Hopping , visit one local island, one uninhabited island, and one resort. Have a barbecue and go snorkelling on a private island and create lifetime memories.
- Hello Neighbors , let us take you to a local island and a nearby resort for you to compare the differences. Meet the friendly people of these tiny islands and explore their way of life.
Sports & Recreation At Our Maldives Luxury Hotel
As befits a five-star Maldives luxury hotel, Royal Island Resort & Spa offers a full selection of high quality sports and leisure facilities. From floodlit tennis to squash and indoor badminton, from wake boarding to sailing to parasailing, from land to water and everything in between, it's all available at our Maldives luxury resort spa whenever you wish.
- Billiards / snooker
- Lighted tennis courts
- Indoor badminton
- Table tennis
World-Class Maldives Diving Holidays At Royal Island Resort
The underwater world encircling our Maldives diving resort will constantly amaze and delight you. This quiet corner or the Baa Atoll is teaming with colourful fish of every shape and size, making Royal Island Resort & Spa the perfect destination for Maldives diving holidays. Whether you take one of our snorkeling trips or dive every day to the outlying reefs, you'll feel secure in the capable hands of our first-class, multi-lingual dive staff. Preparation and safety are the priorities here, so you can relax and fully enjoy the experience.
- Continuing education
- all instructors at DiveOceanus are highly experienced and fully certified, offering PADI courses. Beginners' courses are held in small groups of not more than five persons, for safety reasons and to ensure personal attention. DiveOceanus has a policy to keep the diving groups as small as possible, which means that in an average dive the group will consist of maximum six persons.
- Dive with us! -
in order to join us twice a day on our diving trips you will first need to make an orientation dive. The instructors will help you with your diving skills, find out how many weights you need and get some idea of your diving abilities. Even divers with certification are welcome to seek our assistance for all your diving needs and we are always ready to extend a helping hand. We offer the top range of diving equipment such as jackets, regulators and marks, which can all be rented from the DiveOceanus
© 2018 Relax Holidays. All rights reserved | Powered by Graze.LK